We charge commission on the monthly rent collected.
Managed Service 12% + VAT (With an additional setting up fee of £275 + VAT)
Premium Managed service 14% + VAT and £375 + VAT setting up fee (includes Rent Protection)
Fully insured rent protection policy. Included within the policy is £100,000 of legal protection as well as a guarantee of rent.
The Managed Service agreement between the landlord and Link Agency will remain in force for a minimum 12 months for any individual tenancy, thereafter notice of one month is required to terminate the agreement.
Tenants are not charged admin fees for setting up tenancies (Tenant fees Act 2019). We do reserve the right to charge for certain services during the tenancy, an example being where the tenant loses keys and requires a new set of keys to be provided.
- Tenants pay..
- Rent and
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent) in advance
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above)
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs)
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax (where applicable)
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019